Jackson Criminal Law Firm
When you need a criminal defense lawyer that will defend your rights, call Byrd and Byrd Law Firm in Jackson. Attorney Joe H. Byrd, Jr. has over 27 years of experience protecting individuals’ rights in the West Tennessee area and is known for his integrity, diligence, and hard work. He represents individuals charged with felonies and misdemeanors, including those facing DUI charges, drug possession charges, traffic violations, and more.
As a criminal defense attorney, he will make every effort to secure your release on bond, prepare a strong defense on your behalf, fight to reduce the charges against you and obtain the best outcome.
Types of charges our criminal law firm in Jackson regularly handles for our clients include, but not limited to:
- Homicide & Death Penalty Cases
- Homicide, Manslaughter, and Murder
- DUI Enforcement and Penalties
- DUI Road Test Procedures
- Drug Trafficking and Distribution Charges
- Drug Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Sexual Assault
- Burglary, Theft, Shoplifting, and Robbery
- Assault & Aggravated Assault
- White-collar Crime (Money Laundering, Embezzlement, Bribery)
- Domestic Violence
- Traffic Citations (Speeding)
- Violent Crimes
Contact a Criminal Defense Lawyer
Contact attorney Joe H. Byrd, Jr. by phone at 731.424.7188 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Call Toll Free at 888.793.3328.